Wednesday 7 January 2015

Stomach Cancer Treatment in India

Stomach Cancer :

Stomach cancer is caused to the cells that line the stomach. The stomach cancer will grow further if not treated and it not only effects the stomach but also effects the near by organs such as pancrease, liver and colon. This can be also spread to local lymphnodes through lymphatic system.

Guru Cancer Centre in Madurai is one of the famous hospital which provides high quality Stomach Cancer Treatment in India.

Stomach cancer is a very serious condition. This can be also spread to other parts of the body like liver, lungs and bones. It occurs if the cancerous cell reaches the blood stream. The growth of stomach cancer is very slow. During many years this may doesn't shows any symptoms.



Types of Stomach Cancer :

There are different types of stomach cancers. They are

  • Adenocarcinoma
  • Lymphoma
  • Gastric stromal tumours
  • Carcinoid tumors

Causes of Stomach Cancer :

Stomach Cancer and Oesophageal Cancer can be caused due to may reasons, they are

  • The chances for the cause of stomach cancer is high is men than in women.
  • This is caused as heriditary.
  • Caused due to the habit of smoking and alcoholism.
  • It is caused due to the intake of pickled and salted foods in diet rather than fresh vegetables and fruits.
  • Oesophageal cancer can be caused due to overweight or obesity.
  • Habit of drinking hot liquids frequently.
  • Work related exposure to nickel refining, coal mining and rubber & timber processing.

Signs of Stomach Cancer :

The signs and Symptoms of Stomach Cancer includes



  • Pain or discomfort in the middle or upper abdomen.
  • Change in the color of the stool or stool with blood.
  • Tendency to vomit.
  • Vomiting of the blood.
  • Lossing of weight.
  • Feeling pain in the stomach after taking food.
  • Mild anemia along with fatigue or weakness.
Diagnosis of Stomach Cancer :

Stomach Cancer can be diagnosed by using the following methods.

  • Barium X-ray.
  • Endoscopy with biopsy of the cancerous tissue.

For more details send us enquiry.



Contact us by sending a mail or through our site.

1 comment:

  1. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete