Kidney ( Renal Cell ) Cancer
Kidney ( Renal Cell ) Cancer is also known as Hypemephroma, adenocarcinoma of renal cells or renal or kidney cancer. It is the most common kind of kidney cancer found in adults. Renal cell cancer is a disease in which the cancer cells form in tubules of the kidney. The kidneys are the main organs in your body which help get rid of waste. There are tiny tubes in the kidneys called tubules.
There are mainly 3 types of kidney cancer :
- Renal cancer : Renal cancer is most common kidney cancer which is affected in adults.
- Wilms Tumors : Wilms tumors are the most common cancer in children.
- Transitional Cell Cancer : Transitional cell cancer formed in the renal pelvis and ureter in adults
Smoking and taking certain pain medicines for a long time can increase the chances of risk of adult kidney cancer. Renal cell Cancer is the fast growing cancer and it spreads to the lungs and surrounding organs.
- A Lump in the Abdomen
- Loss of Appetite
- Weight Loss for no Known reason
- Blood in the Urine
- Weight Loss
- Obesity is a Risk Factor
- Cigarette Smoking Doubles the Risk of Renal Cell Cancer
- Tuberous Sclerosis
- Hereditary Renal Cancer
- Cystic Changes in the Kidney and Renal Dialysis
- Misusing Certain Pain Medicines
- High Blood Pressure
- Liver Problems
- Spread of the Cancer
- High Red Blood Cell Count
- Too Much Calcium in the Blood
For More About : Kidney Cancer Treatment In India
Visit Our Website : www.cancer-treatment-madurai.com
Write Us Now : email@example.com